Let us work on your payments so you can work on your business
Invoice Automation &
Reconciliation with Bill Pay
Automate the Way You Pay to Save Time and Money
We make parcel shipping bill payments easy and efficient – whether you want to save time on data entry, avoid late payment penalties, or maximize discounts, Bill Pay is the best way to free up your staff and focus on productivity – not paperwork.
Shipping Invoice Experts Who Are On Your Side
We apply technology and years of bill auditing experience to help you eliminate data entry, speed up account reconciliation, and improve the accuracy of your discounts and payments. Bill Pay automatically updates your accounting software and bank account, so you gain better visibility and control over your shipping invoices and cash flow.
Streamline your payment process, and put more money in your pocket:
- View, approve, exclude, and submit invoices for payment. Receive email notifications when new invoices are ready for approval.
- Reconcile invoices directly through our Logistics Intelligence Platform. Export and/or download files from the current and previous cycles – up to 24 historical months.
Are you missing refunds your carrier owes you?
When you pay your parcel shipping bill, you lose the right to any refunds they might owe you from that billing period. But if you time your payment correctly – not too early and not late – you can put that money back in your company’s pocket.
Why Mid-Size Shippers Prefer Bill Pay
Stop sifting through piles of invoices and put hours back in your day. Bill Pay gives you a central hub for your shipping invoices and an automatic audit trail. The benefits are numerous:
- Visibility and control – see your shipping bills and cash flow at-a-glance.
- Reduced data entry – all invoice details are captured for your review and approval.
- Financial process productivity – pay, reconcile, and close your books quickly.
- 1:1 dedicated support – easy implementation gets you up and running in no time.
Let us work on your payments so you can work on your business.